GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i use Mann - they got me one by a brand called champion. confirmed that the part number is intended for a mk6 gti. might use it?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Dang i love shrimp tacos, bunch of hot sauce and what not. How do you make yours?:iono:

this is the first time I'm making them actually. Gonna grill the shrimp , marinated in just a little soy sauce and olive oil. Serve on flour tortillas with some home made pico de gallo and may be a little avocado.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
because german engineering
luls
i got the oddest birthday gift - coworkers bought me an oil filter
odd yeah ...you work at a car place or?
this is the first time I'm making them actually. Gonna grill the shrimp , marinated in just a little soy sauce and olive oil. Serve on flour tortillas with some home made pico de gallo and may be a little avocado.
key points to fish tacos...lemon and hot sauce.

personally i also like a nice Julienne'd lettuce as well to add crunchy texture.

shrimp with paprika, cumin, garlic, cajun etc very nice as well.

big seafood taco fan, enjoy!

#still want to do a detail day :thumbsup:

Watching a CNC 3 axis machine port RX8 irons is relaxing

i have an extremely soft spot for rx8s, the styling, the sound, the size etc... odd or? the mpg to performance in terms of power is the most off putting thing....but i really wouldnt mind owning one. dont see many on the road at all. the first few years had major issues right?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
key points to fish tacos...lemon and hot sauce.

personally i also like a nice Julienne'd lettuce as well to add crunchy texture.

shrimp with paprika, cumin, garlic, cajun etc very nice as well.

big seafood taco fan, enjoy!

ill probably hit them with a little lemon- - didnt want to really do lettuce or cabbage - i think the onion in the pico will give it a nice bit of texture. want to keep them kind of simple. some times less is more #amIright

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Burned my back working on GFs yard Sat :(. Acre property takes a while to manicure every week. Thought I would give my back some sun. Bad idea.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Good weekend was good. Couple friends get togethers for bon fires Friday, another birthday celebration on Saturday night. We went to an improv thing, it was pretty funny actually. Father's day was hot AF.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
EEG today. I’m torn between wanting them to find something so I begin medication and not finding anything. But, the fear of having something happen for no apparent reason and saying it was a fluke doesn’t set well with me

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Nah I work in biotechnology. They just know I enjoy tinkering on cars.
biotechnology?

sounds complicated, which means its probably boring af
Dang these were tasty :drool:
wow , those tacos look on point. you sure you dont have some spanish in you?
PTO day tomorrow , so time for some beers and couch now.
wow yeah, worldcup all day everyday amirite?
Made this yesterday. Goddamn I should be a chef. That's a scratch made mango garlic thai chile glazed grilled chicken, garlic habanero asparagus. Turned out 10/10.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
damn yeah not bad, at a chicago area restaurant you could easily charge $25 for that
Good weekend was good. Couple friends get togethers for bon fires Friday, another birthday celebration on Saturday night. We went to an improv thing, it was pretty funny actually. Father's day was hot AF.
not bad, yeah this weekend was stupid hot. partied too hard saturday tbh :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.