GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

spiker369

on air, don't care
Are we meeting it the parking lot first? or, do you guys plan on going directly to Waffle House?

parking lot first, we can decide when we're there if we're going to wafflehouse.
@comora, I'll be there for sure and so will tiffany, looks like juanvelez is coming too.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
Ill swing through in 20 min or so.

spiker369

on air, don't care
I think the turn out tonight was really good. :)
Glad to see the body work on the blueberry jelly bean in person along with Alex's s2. :p

Not sure how static at that low is possible. x.x

mcomora

Ready to race!
So David and I went for a ride in his car, and we immediately concluded that my car is much faster and is possibly the fastest Golf ever in existence.

spiker369

on air, don't care
So David and I went for a ride in his car, and we immediately concluded that my car is much faster and is possibly the fastest Golf ever in existence.

Idk man, I think that 2.5 with the detroits that drove by might have you.

mcomora

Ready to race!
Idk man, I think that 2.5 with the detroits that drove by might have you.

That kid used to sit in front of me in my math class a few years ago. I remember when he told me he got a Golf and put Detroits on it. I made fun of him so bad that he blocked me on Facebook and BBM. That's when you know...

r3vo_0816

Ready to race!
That kid used to sit in front of me in my math class a few years ago. I remember when he told me he got a Golf and put Detroits on it. I made fun of him so bad that he blocked me on Facebook and BBM. That's when you know...

LMAO I remember seeing a golf with detroits at Cypress all the time. Made me :lol::lol::lol:

I wish I would have gone to the meet. Maybe next week if i have enough gas to make the drive lol