GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Detune for roadtrip?

ce4

Ready to race!
Thank you everyone for your responses!!! It looks like I'll have no problem finding what I need!

I'm also looking forward to finding 93 and running a 93 map!

Whoever mentioned that app...I'm gonna try and look for it because that sounds awesome.

https://find93.com

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
the app is called "gas buddy" you can search for near-by stations and specify what gas your looking for. also will show you prices. I use it to see the difference between Costco and other stations near by to see if there is a point to wait in line at Costco or just pay they extra 2-5 cents and not have to wait in the ridiculous line up.

Korydogg

Ready to race!

the app is called "gas buddy" you can search for near-by stations and specify what gas your looking for. also will show you prices. I use it to see the difference between Costco and other stations near by to see if there is a point to wait in line at Costco or just pay they extra 2-5 cents and not have to wait in the ridiculous line up.

I'm literally downloading it now. This is awesome lol

pdan

Ready to race!

Thanks that’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk