omes4life1

Ready to race!
im in for Cherry no fog if the price is 300 SHIPped!!! :D

HOLLIS

Ready to race!
im in for Cherry no fog

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
Also, for the fog version he said they can swap the red led for a white 3000k led. I wonder if they or we can reprogram both white lights to go on when reversing. Honestly, I don't car if they have a fog light, it's not like I'm ever gonna turn it on. Plus I will never see my reverse lights, as parking is a fairly quick process.

No Fog is better because theres less work to do with Vagcom/running wires for the fog light. Theres a thread on vortex about the setup required.

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion

BlackGTI11

Any word on the replica headlights? I would love a package deal on the tails and headlights...

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
If 300 shipped, I'll take smoked, with or without fog, I can live with either

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

bmallicote

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm interested, but a bit concerned on if they would ship to a single location, or ship to individual addresses.

Cherry, no fog.

copizza

Ready to race!
i would love to purchase some. i have tried to order from this guy before and they did not have the N/Fog's in stock. but if he has em.... i will buy them.

JewFro

Ready to race!
Just received this back from Li:

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply.

The red fog light and white reverse light will be turned on when in reverse gear. One person from U.S. have ordered one set with fog light.

We put 2sets in one stardard carton.

About your questions:

1. Cherry red or black smoky is optional, and Cherry red as default.

2. Difference between cherry red and black smoky is only color.

3. When you place group order, should I send the lamp to every one of you?

4. Price for 1-9sets will be the same, US$285.00/set. And US$278.00/set for 10sets once, US$272.00/set for 20sets once

5. For payment, T/T bank transfer is O.K. , and it is better to pay together to save bank fee.

Best regards,

Li

Looks I've got some work to do. I just responded with another round of questions trying to get everything clarified.

Hopefully he comes back with the following since I asked some of these questions already. I re-worded them and tried again.

* Will Cherry, Smoked, and Tinted lenses be available?
* Can we get no rear fog? If thats not possible and the fog illuminates when in reverse can they use a white bulb? How long would the lead time be for no fog lights if they're not in stock?
* Will they ship to individual US residential addresses?
* Were his price quotes with shipping?
* Can we pay via paypal individually? I inquired about this "bank fee" and how much it costs them. Not sure if he was referencing paypal's 3% fee but I'd imagine we'd all want to protect our selves and pay individually.
* Information/price on replica headlights