GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

USP Motorsports

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Almost another week gone by, still no contact from USP. I'll be calling today I guess.

I know its not a excuse but we did have a hurricane come through about 2 weeks ago.

And USP is about where it started making landfall. So they might have been rather backed up after that especially if they got any damages from the storm.

USPMotorsports

Ready to race!
We have circled back with... I cant even say his screen name with how it feels like i am talking down to him calling him that. LOL Lets go with UB.

We have spoken about his order and given hm the most up to date information.

Just a heads up guys. We dont seem to be getting the emails from the site as far as notifications.

Phil

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
We have circled back with... I cant even say his screen name with how it feels like i am talking down to him calling him that. LOL Lets go with UB.

We have spoken about his order and given hm the most up to date information.

Just a heads up guys. We dont seem to be getting the emails from the site as far as notifications.

Phil

ha, "ugly" works.

and yeah we're all good - I'll be waiting for a revised assembly, as this was the one i wanted to try.

thanks for the followup, guys

dead_catz

Ready to race!
only ordered through them once a couple years ago but it went well and the communication was good when I had to contact them

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Last communication from USP about my catch can, which i ordered in October, indicated a ship date of 28 February. Still no word on this, i emailed them today.

I'm going to wait it out for the part, but it's pretty scummy to advertize a product and then make customers wait if the product is on indefinite backorder, then take the thing off your site. Likely the last time i'll order from USP. At this point They're encroaching on ECS territory in my books as far as policy and customer service experiences.

USPMotorsports

Ready to race!
Last communication from USP about my catch can, which i ordered in October, indicated a ship date of 28 February. Still no word on this, i emailed them today.

I'm going to wait it out for the part, but it's pretty scummy to advertize a product and then make customers wait if the product is on indefinite backorder, then take the thing off your site. Likely the last time i'll order from USP. At this point They're encroaching on ECS territory in my books as far as policy and customer service experiences.

We have instructed all customers holding on to these orders that they are more than welcome to cancel orders. The new plates with these systems have been going through a revision now for some time. To make the plates to our standards we have really dove in and done the best we can to update everyone as the deadlines are missed.

Its not the best situation but it happens. We are also honoring everyone that wants to hold on to their order, to keep the price they paid. Even though, the new plates will end up costing us 3 times as the original ones did. We will have the new test plates on cars this week and then go through two to three weeks of testing on several different platforms.

Hope that helps.
Phil

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I'll be keeping my order but the lack of updates is disconcerting. I'll leave it at that for the time being. I do suggest you hold off on accepting more orders of this to prevent other customers from endlessly waiting.

I hold out hope that this item is perfect in every way, regardless f how salty i am right now.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Still no shipment from USP. Left a message with them after an unanswered email earlier this week. Their store no longer sports the long lead time message or "ships on DATE".... - is my item going to ship soon? I certainly hope so....