GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Passat GT

CHerna

Ready to race!
Pretty nice. I really thought VR6 was near death. Guess not!

Uberryan

Banned
VR6 with no turbo... yawn

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I kinda like it but its pretty big imo. Big long car. I dont like the GT badge on the side behind the passenger door looks tacky.

ben_m

Ready to race!
I feel that this car is going to be close to 40K (sticker) for basically a v6 passat w/ GTI trimmings.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I feel that this car is going to be close to 40K (sticker) for basically a v6 passat w/ GTI trimmings.
an article i read said starting at 30k for the GT version.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Man...what's with VW making the front grills so much bigger? It's a lot worse on the 2018 Jetta. I hope they don't do that to the GTI...

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
The SEL V6 is priced at like $34-35k....this will NOT be more than that, IMO

While the "GT" is coming, the specs haven't been FORMALLY announced by VW btw, so this is still speculation

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
http://www.vw.com/builder/tab/trim/model/passat/ The V6 starts at 30k. I know it won't have AWD but with trim etc thats still going to be a 3-4k premium. Throw in Taxes, fees etc and you get 40...
the GT is not the same as those. Its almost like the those special eddition GLI my brother was looking at. Had the GLI, brakes etc but the interior was almot base model and priced like 3-5k less.
I cant remember what model it was but you cant compare a unreleased car price(that probably will not have trims and packages and it is the "GT" package.