GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 st 2 trade for fiat 500 abarth

McQueen77

Banned
As feminine and girly as a golf is already the fiat 500 is on another level. No way unless you want your sexuality questioned more so than you are already

Yeah just about the gayest little car on earth, makes the miata look like an F150 but hey OP, go for it. If you like it that's what matters. Has a really nice sounding exhaust and is the perfect car if you're a gay circus midget that requires only a carryon bag's worth of stuff to cart around with one of those tiny little midget dogs in your Chanel bag. Added Bonus: J-Lo is down with the Fiat

misaka

Ready to race!
Yeah just about the gayest little car on earth, makes the miata look like an F150 but hey OP, go for it. If you like it that's what matters. Has a really nice sounding exhaust and is the perfect car if you're a gay circus midget that requires only a carryon bag's worth of stuff to cart around with one of those tiny little midget dogs in your Chanel bag. Added Bonus: J-Lo is down with the Fiat

Everyone knows... the gayest cars in the world... are Any convertible with the top down, and 2 men sitting in the front seats. Instantly makes you think they're gay.

vdubvroom

Ready to race!
There was a stock abarth and stock GTI race here not too long ago and the abarth pulled on the gti :\.... I know of an abarth in the vegas area that I saw a few times when I was there that sounded mean as hell.

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
I still want an abarth but it's not financially sound. It has unparalleled personality and the toss ability is refreshing.

I test drove one in the summer and still think of it.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
I still want an abarth but it's not financially sound. It has unparalleled personality and the toss ability is refreshing.

I test drove one in the summer and still think of it.

Yes. Great machines. The insecure, size regressed 'Mericans" here will never get it but alas no loss. Idiotic ego drivers abound in the US. I really dont miss all that, SUV, Truck idiocy.

Rather than even test drive it they use the words- gay- etc here for lack of actual knowledge. Their pathetic keyboard test drives with the over-testosteroned egos only ensure their small penis'd bodies sleep well at night LOL! :thumbsup:

McQueen77

Banned
Yes. Great machines. The insecure, size regressed 'Mericans" here will never get it but alas no loss. Idiotic ego drivers abound in the US. I really dont miss all that, SUV, Truck idiocy.

Rather than even test drive it they use the words- gay- etc here for lack of actual knowledge. Their pathetic keyboard test drives with the over-testosteroned egos only ensure their small penis'd bodies sleep well at night LOL! :thumbsup:

Ok, so to summarize, it's the gayest little car on earth. ;)

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
The only thing a fiat 500 might have on a gti is the sweet turbo/exhaust notes. Sucks gti's dont respond well to blow off valves.