GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halvie

WOOSA

How does my car running like shit make him a troll? Or am I the troll?

On my second lpfp and that doesn't work right either. Still breaks up / misfires when you aren't driving like a granny.

Pretty much can't spin 3rd at all regardless of temperature.

Car feels extremely extremely weak.

johnSnow.emoji

Last edited:

ErBall

Measurement Mogul

On my second lpfp and that doesn't work right either. Still breaks up / misfires when you aren't driving like a granny.

johnSnow.emoji

Clearly you're the troll in this situation. /sarcasm

crew219

Banned

johnSnow.emoji

IB4ArinAsksYouToSendHimAnEmail :thumbsup:

johnSnow.emoji

Still have not sorted out your car?? It's been a while now.

I'm ROW engine so the lpfp is not needed as I still have plenty of fuel left, why don't you try other options? I have a friend with golf R gtx3076 who had bought the APR lpfp but it stopped working after few weeks, DIY his own for a fraction of the cost and have not had any problem since..

Halvie

WOOSA
Still have not sorted out your car?? It's been a while now.

I'm ROW engine so the lpfp is not needed as I still have plenty of fuel left, why don't you try other options? I have a friend with golf R gtx3076 who had bought the APR lpfp but it stopped working after few weeks, DIY his own for a fraction of the cost and have not had any problem since..

It isn't going to be sorted out. What you get by supporting companies like APR.

We updated the GTX stage 3 file a couple months back. It's pretty topped out as far as fueling goes. Were you interested in injectors / LPFP and the GTX kit?

Yes, like Arin said, could they interest you in the "would you like your car to turn off while driving" upgrade?

Last edited:

Halvie

WOOSA
Or switching tuners? A lot of folks on here have followed your mods in your quest for face-melting speed in your GTI. I for one still have hope you may find that holy grail you are looking for.

There is zero face-melting in my car. The LPFP still doesn't work all the time, so when it doesn't start breaking up when accelerating, it is feeling sub-k04.

Wouldn't get rid of the car till Spring. I was thinking about seeing how the IE kit panned out, but if they aren't using the 7163, I'm not as interested.

There is zero face-melting in my car. The LPFP still doesn't work all the time, so when it doesn't start breaking up when accelerating, it is feeling sub-k04.

Wouldn't get rid of the car till Spring. I was thinking about seeing how the IE kit panned out, but if they aren't using the 7163, I'm not as interested.

And with your med 17 my guess is that you ll be waiting much longer than you think... If you want more of your current set up I d get the gtx2871 and DM Tune... In the meantime get another lpfp if it's only that that cause you troubles..

On APR defence I d be thinking twice before refunding, last time they did they ended up with forums world war :)

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion

It's the controller they use for the oil protection and lpfp. Thing doesn't work right

Halvie

WOOSA
It's the controller they use for the oil protection and lpfp. Thing doesn't work right

My OPS has never worked either. Even right after it was delivered. High amounts of quality control.

why do their kits need a second controller to begin with

They don't. Needed to control the LPFP / OPS.

On APR defence I d be thinking twice before refunding, last time they did they ended up with forums world war :)

I never asked for one. I asked for a working car. Apparently they aren't able to provide either. Go APR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.