GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3rd gear acceleration stutter/fuel cuts/misfire

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Can someone help guess what may be wrong here? My car stutters bad on acceleration, usually (but not always) in 3rd and/or 4th gear.
As you can see on the second of the three pulls in the video, it only does it slightly before getting on the power again. The first and third pulls it stutters bad. WOT all three pulls in 3rd gear. It has had this issue for quite some time.

Car: 2011 GTI 6mt, 49k miles
Mods: Godspeed catless dp, Revo stage 2, R8 coil packs (did spark plugs at the same time around 15k), Neuspeed intake w/ brand new dry filter, southbend stage 3 drop-in disk clutch

Possibilities that could be wrong:

•never had carbon cleaning
•spark plugs could be fucked
•overoiled the old intake filter when I cleaned it a while back and could be messing with the MAF
•fuel filter
•HPFP or LPFP is fucked
•DV is bad (I have never checked but I think my car probably has the rev c DV and you can hear that infamous whistle in the video that I believe is a sign of a shit DV)
•clutch slipping?
•bad pcv valve
•injector is clogged or something

Any other input or guesses would be highly appreciated!!! I want my car to pull the way it's supposed to again!!!

https://youtu.be/RbhqV-0JxD4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
Can someone help guess what may be wrong here? My car stutters bad on acceleration, usually (but not always) in 3rd and/or 4th gear.
As you can see on the second of the three pulls in the video, it only does it slightly before getting on the power again. The first and third pulls it stutters bad. WOT all three pulls in 3rd gear. It has had this issue for quite some time.

Car: 2011 GTI 6mt, 49k miles
Mods: Godspeed catless dp, Revo stage 2, R8 coil packs (did spark plugs at the same time around 15k), Neuspeed intake w/ brand new dry filter, southbend stage 3 drop-in disk clutch

Possibilities that could be wrong:

•never had carbon cleaning
•spark plugs could be fucked
•overoiled the old intake filter when I cleaned it a while back and could be messing with the MAF
•fuel filter
•HPFP or LPFP is fucked
•DV is bad (I have never checked but I think my car probably has the rev c DV and you can hear that infamous whistle in the video that I believe is a sign of a shit DV)
•clutch slipping?
•bad pcv valve
•injector is clogged or something

Any other input or guesses would be highly appreciated!!! I want my car to pull the way it's supposed to again!!!

https://youtu.be/RbhqV-0JxD4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check gaps and make sure coils are pushed all the way down... the check pcv, is it blowing air out of the little hole on top? Pull the dipstick... does it run the same? Better? Shudder like it's going to cut out? Rev C is actually no different than a D... both piston valves. Is the DV covered in oil? Oil dripping off the turbo? If so, that's another pcv issue.