GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat17: Sportsball; Tunes Void Your Warranty; Whats For Lunch; Yeah

You are succumbing to defeat too soon. Most manufacturers are still putting out V8s. Heck, we are in a sort of ICE Golden age of power and efficiency.

Who is succumbing to defeat? My coyote motor will be arriving as soon as Ford releases the 2018 version as a crate motor. Many manufacturers have already stated that they will not develop new v8’s after the current versions don’t pass emissions or mpg targets.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Who is succumbing to defeat? My coyote motor will be arriving as soon as Ford releases the 2018 version as a crate motor. Many manufacturers have already stated that they will not develop new v8’s after the current versions don’t pass emissions or mpg targets.

Those quitterpants are succumbing! America is still developing them. Cadillac is releasing a brand new v8 twin turbo right meow.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
yeah they're also discontinuing the ATS and CTS sedans

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
yeah they're also discontinuing the ATS and CTS sedans

But not to pull a Ford and scrap all their cars. The ATS has undersold and they are going to make a car in between the ATS and CTS. I’m curious to see what it will be. I had a CT6 loaner and liked it. I’d love to drive the CT6-V when they drop that twin turbo V8 in her.

Speaking of driving, after 4 weeks of no license I’m going crazy.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
But not to pull a Ford and scrap all their cars. The ATS has undersold and they are going to make a car in between the ATS and CTS. I’m curious to see what it will be. I had a CT6 loaner and liked it. I’d love to drive the CT6-V when they drop that twin turbo V8 in her.

CT6 is a bigger car than the CTS

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I would not recommend working from 9-7 in a garage with no ventilation on a day like today. Tired and heat exhausted. I need a steak, 5 beers, and a couch pronto.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

no doubt, its hot as balls out today. Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter.

5 beers, check. Steak and lobster tails going on the grill shortly.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I would not recommend working from 9-7 in a garage with no ventilation on a day like today. Tired and heat exhausted. I need a steak, 5 beers, and a couch pronto.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I was out frolfing for a few hours. It was hot as balls. I do not envy the hot garage one bit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Dang food looks on point ej. Id devour that meal.

Car looks awesome as well man. Your grill game is strong.

Mexico beating germany into the half. Wows

Status
Not open for further replies.