GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

P

plac

CARGO ORGANIZER BLOCKS

http://www.drivergear.vw.com/vw08/SKUDetailsVW08FZVW380301.asp

$15 picked up local, not shipping at this time.

oemmkvi

Passed Driver's Ed

Last edited:

trojanlawyer

WTB detroits in very good condition with tires. SoCal location/pickup.

WTB detroits in very good condition with tires. SoCal location/pickup

LBCGTI1

Ready to race!
FS/ 2011 Detroit Rims

For Sale Set of Detroit Rims in perfect condition had them on my car for less than a week. Rims have less than 200 miles no scratches or curb rash. Asking $600. Need the money for turbo-back. Location Long Beach.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 827

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Feeler: CW painted CF Arkym hood

Thinking of selling my Arkym hood. It's already painted in CW, it's already clear bra'd completely so the paint is perfect, and it already has white Aerocatch hood clips so it's track ready as well:)

Brand new the hood sells for roughly $1500 + paint for $300ish + Aerocatch clips for $60 ish + clear bra for $300

I'd be willing to let this go for $1500 plus shipping and handling.

I would however prefer someone local to Socal as it is a big item to ship.

I'm just wanting to go for a stealthy oem look that doesn't scream that I have 300+ whp... Lolz

bewshy

Passed Driver's Ed
S-S-S-S-Sold!!!

For sale. 4 x Detroit wheels with the stock Pirelli tires. The wheels have no damage and both the wheels and tires are in great condition.

Southern California buyers only. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

US$600 for all 4 wheels with tires.

Last edited:

hobbes

Ready to race!
I'm selling a Mk5 GTI exhaust off my 2009 GTI with 25k miles on it for $50/OBO. Local pickup in SF bay area only. I can provide pics if requested.

the415sessions

Passed Driver's Ed
I am selling my MK6 magnaflow exhaust...won't fit on my car due to my hitch....hitch is more important then the exhaust. Exhaust is brand new, never used...has all instructions and pipe clamps. $425. Pics available upon request...pickup only.

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
Akebono Euro Ceramic 1348 Pads for Mk6 up to 2010. $30

OEM Rear Tail Lights used for 3 months. $200.

OEM TDI Chrome tips with muffler. $40

OEM GTI Chrome tips. $30

White LED front turn signals for non-xenon with no errors. $10

gtiwheels

For sale. 4 x Detroit wheels with the stock Pirelli tires. The wheels have no damage and both the wheels and tires are in great condition.

Southern California buyers only. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

US$600 for all 4 wheels with tires.

hi if you still have thhis pls call or text me.(909)702-5892

GUS

CHP
FS/WTT Eibach Pro-kit Springs

Had them on my car for about 6 month and love them. I'm selling or willing to work something out for a OEM front lip... Im thinking $140 obo . Im located In Rancho Cucamonga area and rather not ship. Thanks
http://i55.tinypic.com/nxm0id.jpg