GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

U.S. residents

Cigar

Passed Driver's Ed
Why, oh why, can't we get some sort of release date?

VW sure does a great job of making us drool and keep us on the edge of our seats.

I am have a hard time waiting for this car... I want it so bad!

Is anyone else in the same boat?

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Cigar, yes we are all in the same boat. I think that VW just likes to teas us in NA. We really don't know how the cars will be optioned here until we get the official word.
For one I do think it will be worth it. I don't plan to buy until the spring of 2010.

zee

Go Kart Champion
Have you guys seen this yet? It's been out since May. No prices yet though, but deposits are already being taken. First deliveries are expected possibly first week of Nov in the USA. Price should remain similar or less than $1000 mark-up from the MKV

Cigar

Passed Driver's Ed
Hmm... that's a good find... I wish there were prices on that, but nevertheless much appreciated!

Purie

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah good find. I was wondering what options we would get. Now to take a stab at the price.

2dr GTI 6mt $24,300
Autobahn $2,500
Bi-xenon $800
Dynaudio $500
Nav $2000
Dest $750
--------------------
Total: $30,850 :(

This is my best guess based off a number I saw for us pricing and a mix with mkV pricing. Hope it's to high so I can have a nice surprise.

zee

Go Kart Champion
Hmm... that's a good find... I wish there were prices on that, but nevertheless much appreciated!

They were posted by a guy named Turbo-Paul on VWvortex. He has been keeping everyone in touch with the info as they are released to Dealers by VWoA.
Here is the 2010 MkVI Jetta SportWagen from his gallery.

mongo1

Ready to race!
Crying shame. I was hoping for that dark, smokey blue color... Dark grey it is then... which one is the darker greY? :)