GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

finally went APR 2+... check engine light

07STitoR

Ready to race!
I did lol I like how I can hear my exhaust now...

Lies you cant hear anything till go WOT. Thats how quiet that thing is. Also they mess up my reflash I'm locked in stage 2+ dont know which octane and APR can't tell me anything till they update their servers later this week.

ruanj0302

Ready to race!
human always make error when it was busy day. i did install DP on waterfest. hopefully i don't get same issue...

ryangolfrpower

Ready to race!
Lies you cant hear anything till go WOT. Thats how quiet that thing is. Also they mess up my reflash I'm locked in stage 2+ dont know which octane and APR can't tell me anything till they update their servers later this week.

Yep, At WOT, its perfect... normal driving is nice and tame.. just right

EMaster24

Ready to race!
I am not aware of any way to tell what map you are running without already knowing what slot is what...

ryangolfrpower

Ready to race!
hmm. I guess I have anxiety after my incident. you really truly never know what map your running if someone can make a mistake so easily... especially the APR team who know there stuff better than anyone. I guess I have to dyno it...

mugsy

Passed Driver's Ed
hmm. I guess I have anxiety after my incident. you really truly never know what map your running if someone can make a mistake so easily... especially the APR team who know there stuff better than anyone. I guess I have to dyno it...

I'd like to have a way to confirm the running map as well. It would be nice to be able to attempt to confirm maps by other than written documentation, word of mouth or dyno.

DarienMidnight

Ready to race!
I'd like to have a way to confirm the running map as well. It would be nice to be able to attempt to confirm maps by other than written documentation, word of mouth or dyno.

Anyone find a way to check this yet ?