GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
On the highway with no traffic doing 75-80 mph I can get up to 20 mpg or more average on the dash.

I daily drive it now so the dash average usually stays between 13-15 mpg during the week.

So you know the gas station pain as well.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
For ten grand you should be able to find an adequate daily that isn’t in a salvage yard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fair point. kinda fixated on a tiguan with 4motion, and the price seemed right for what it needs. 2017. 4100 miles. still thinking on it.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
fair point. kinda fixated on a tiguan with 4motion, and the price seemed right for what it needs. 2017. 4100 miles. still thinking on it.
Would be a cool car when fixed. There was a solid tiguan with 4 notion near me I almost traded the mk7 in on. They are sweet rides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Old Tiguan. Might as well put a lift kit on the gti. Newer Tiguan seems worth it.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Man, hasn't stopped raining and storming. It's already been over a week of this nonsense.

You know, for being the sunshine state, we sure do get a lot of rain. Gheyyyyyyyyy.

Jaber

Modero
Man, hasn't stopped raining and storming. It's already been over a week of this nonsense.

You know, for being the sunshine state, we sure do get a lot of rain. Gheyyyyyyyyy.

It's been like that around here. It's either cold or cold AND raining.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion

You get used to it. I lived in Florida for a while. You are nearing hurricane season so get ready for even more.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
It's been like that around here. It's either cold or cold AND raining.

Yeah same here except replace cold with HOT and that about sums it up. So muggy out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.