GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 GTI / Golf R Front Bumper Splitters (Dutch Parts Co.)

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Any road noise, issue at high speeds, aero issues?

I love the looks and love the support here from everyone from this fine gentlemen making the parts and the support from everyone making the dream happen. I would like to support and interested in the mk6 r front and side splits but as a weekend warrior driver Im more setup for the speed side of things and not the stance side lol so just curious how this hold up on the other side of the spectrum.

Kind thanks everyone, all awesome photos in this thread [emoji1690]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leiito1

Go Kart Champion

Will definitely be ordering one today. Can you also tell me where I can get those fog light shrouds (or delete kit)???????????? Been looking everywhere for something like that.

DUTCHswift

Ready to race!
Sorry for the delay in response. It's been a minute since I've been on this forum.

Any road noise, issue at high speeds, aero issues?

I love the looks and love the support here from everyone from this fine gentlemen making the parts and the support from everyone making the dream happen. I would like to support and interested in the mk6 r front and side splits but as a weekend warrior driver Im more setup for the speed side of things and not the stance side lol so just curious how this hold up on the other side of the spectrum.

Kind thanks everyone, all awesome photos in this thread

No road noise or vibrations at high speed. I've personally tested them at very high speed (of course in Mexico) and haven't run into any issues after years of running it. Same goes for customers. If we had issues at speed the internet would do its thing and you'd hear about it lol.

We also have several customers who track their cars on a regular basis. None of them have reported any issues either. Their cars are build for speed as well and our cars have both the styling going for them and the practicality of withstanding road impact so your bumper and other panels will be protected from the road.

Will definitely be ordering one today. Can you also tell me where I can get those fog light shrouds (or delete kit)???????????? Been looking everywhere for something like that.

Tony knows what's what... :thumbup:

Thanks buddy.

Last edited: