GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cool Finds

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
When my pressure plate backed off the car, I rolled into a spot across from this.

Definitely a cool car!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368632689612.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368632689612.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 429

jeffy c

Passed Driver's Ed
Always good to see a VAG car! :) Lamborghini is my favorite because they're a no-bull (no pun intended) super-car company. Ferrari is great as well but they're more traditional and try to keep it as classy as they can, but Lamborghini always does something new, just Google the Lamborghini Egoista!!

couldn't agree more, I also loved the top gear episode when they tested the aventadour and explained how it was purposely made difficult to drive to keep rappers and non-enthusiasts from buying them

razr390

Go Kart Champion
When my pressure plate backed off the car, I rolled into a spot across from this.

Definitely a cool car!

That's awesome! Al Capone!!! Haha

couldn't agree more, I also loved the top gear episode when they tested the aventadour and explained how it was purposely made difficult to drive to keep rappers and non-enthusiasts from buying them

For sure, that's always better to see. I hate when people who don't know how to drive cars of such nature, drive cars of such nature. :p

razr390

Go Kart Champion

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

i wish my uncle didn't sell his z3 3.0i coupe, that thing was a tiny little beast with shortened gear ratios and some mods i didn't know that beats stock m3s at the track...i hope i get one soon

Great finds! The Scirocco is a beauty! The Viper is so aggressive! Is it weird that I saw one the same color in my neighborhood! It looked awesome!:thumbup:

thanks! the scirocco is a beauty indeed

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I have a quick story to share, since I posted a picture of a DeLorean earlier in the post, I was going to the gym today from a flower shop (helped a friend get a corsage for prom) and I saw in someone's driveway an old 911, and two DeLoreans! One was hit in the front but the other was pristine! I was going 35-40 mph so I couldn't snap a pic, I'll try to, though!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Thought i give a good bump to this thread, considering i found something that most never seen in person

Lancia Delta Integrale 197 hp awd italian rally car

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
A relative of mine has a bit of a problem with super cars. His evolving collection over the years.

Then he moved for more garage space.

My old acura on his lift for verification