GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Base Golf, adding armrest.... how?

studleymcgee

I have a base model 2012 Golf which doesnt have a center armrest included with it. I want to add a center armrest but had no luck with the dealer in finding the parts needed to do it. Currently I have the cup holder/aux cubbyhole setup but am wondering if there is any aftermarket venders or oem parts that will swap out with it to allow me to have the raised up storage box with the attached armrest. The inside color scheme is Titan black if that helps at all. Anyone? Thnx for the help guys and gals.:iono:

Draz

Ready to race!
I'm not sure, but I'm thinking you will need to swap the center console with a TDI one, because we have the arm rest. You can probably use the euro cup holder DIY's to help you.

Costa

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a base model 2012 Golf which doesnt have a center armrest included with it. I want to add a center armrest but had no luck with the dealer in finding the parts needed to do it. Currently I have the cup holder/aux cubbyhole setup but am wondering if there is any aftermarket venders or oem parts that will swap out with it to allow me to have the raised up storage box with the attached armrest. The inside color scheme is Titan black if that helps at all. Anyone? Thnx for the help guys and gals.:iono:
VW use to have it on their accessories page for about $325. I had a 2010 Golf 2.5 and was wanting to do the same. I just checked and they took it off their page. I'm sure they can figure it out. I'd check with another dealer. It's not like the base golf and TDI are that different interior wise. Should be able to do, but I'm expecting it to be expensive.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
ECS tuning have a nice kit..

my GTI..yet my GTI...didn't come with one, i was lucky enough to buy APR race car one for cheap though..