GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ontario Drive Clean Program DONE next April

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Was dumb anyway.. prob why they went to n/c... they will prob find another way to cash grab through. Sigh

m0j0jojo

Passed Driver's Ed
What they should add is a Safety inspection. I see so many old cars with shitty brakes and no air bags. Its ridiculous

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
What they should add is a Safety inspection. I see so many old cars with shitty brakes and no air bags. Its ridiculous

Oh man...Agreed on this note.

I'd like to add the shitty fucking headlight mods that seem to have been on the uptick over the last couple of years. RED HIDs? Fuck outta here. Also the people who seem to purchase decent cars with Auto headlights, but drive around with just the DRLs in the dark. I assume it's because the dash lights up regardless so they don't even know.

Just did the drive clean test a week ago. They just read the sensors from the ECU. I was surprised they didn't stick a pipe over the exhaust.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
We got the notice from the Ministry and did the final eTest last week, even with the Program ending in April 2019 they are still tight A$$ed as hell.

I went and talked to them before the eTest; reinstalled the Intake and all the Original stuff back to stock so it would pass the visual test part of the test, .. pasted no problem even with the Integrated Engineering 2.5 Stage2 Tune installed with the stock intake.

OBD Testing is a joke, .... Good Riddance.

Last edited:

OEMPL+S

Go Kart Newbie
Woop Woop .... If you think about it, Ontario is one of the best places to own a modded car ....

We can pretty much do what we want to our cars without any hassle.

Also I didn't know that we had to pass visual on Ontario vehicles ....

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
Woop Woop .... If you think about it, Ontario is one of the best places to own a modded car ....

We can pretty much do what we want to our cars without any hassle.

Also I didn't know that we had to pass visual on Ontario vehicles ....

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Sure, if you're modding a $40K car with engineered parts.

The REAL issue for me is all these fucking shit boxes with fucking arc lamps in their reflector headlights, aimed up.

I saw some guy with what looked like a late 90's Altima with I kid you not a 300W LED bar on the front bumper. Shining the fucking sun in front of him.

Another guy with RED projector lights in his early 00s civc.

It's getting worse. Way worse. I'd like to see heavy fines for these shit mods tbh.