GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I don't really watch a lot of tv, when I do it's with my girlfriend. We tried to start watching GOT together, got through a first few episodes of the first season... I'll admit I thought it was awesome. Apparently so did she, as she bing watched the rest of season1 and then the next 5 without me. So that pretty much solidified that I'll never be able to watch the rest of the seasons.

lame.

There was some decent titty in the first few episodes though ^.^

watch it anyway - dem titties keep a comin

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I almost feel the same way about Star Wars. When the topic comes up at family functions my cousins go on and on - they've read all the books. I'm lucky I even picked up on the idea that Lea and Luke were brother and sister.

Then again I usually look to TV/movies to entertain me and let me blank out. I use my brain enough in day to day life - I don't want to have to THINK for my entertainment. (With limits... I can't handle the totally brain dead stuff either... like anything with Will Farrell in it...)

I remember seeing the original Star Wars in the theater. As a 10 year old kid back in 1977 I was pretty blown away by it. I never got into all the sequels and shit though, I think I've seen one or two of them, couldn't tell you which ones though.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Level two complete. Time for drainage stone fill in behind.

Not bad

Thanks for inspiring me btw...I'm gonna add some block to the front of our landscape now (after pulling some shrubs/bushes out this past weekend)

Did you use any "glue"/adhesive on the blocks?

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
I don't really watch a lot of tv, when I do it's with my girlfriend. We tried to start watching GOT together, got through a first few episodes of the first season... I'll admit I thought it was awesome. Apparently so did she, as she bing watched the rest of season1 and then the next 5 without me. So that pretty much solidified that I'll never be able to watch the rest of the seasons.

lame.

There was some decent titty in the first few episodes though ^.^

The wife, literally, just did this exactly to me too.
She got HBO and just started binge watching it without me. She tried to get me to watch the beginning of Season 2 with her and was trying to explain it all, but I had no clue what was going on.
So yeah...I have no interest in ever watching it either. She ruined it lol

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

Famous well known F1 driver. Suffered a horrible accident where his car went up in flames... burned his lungs, face, most of his body. Instead of quiting the sport he returned and triumphed again. Died at age 70 yesterday, in the last year he had double lung transplant.

If you watch F1 youd see him as a Mercedes team advisor in the garage every race with his red hat on .

They made a movie about his life more recently called Rush

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Not bad

Thanks for inspiring me btw...I'm gonna add some block to the front of our landscape now (after pulling some shrubs/bushes out this past weekend)

Did you use any "glue"/adhesive on the blocks?

No they’re pinned. The top layer of caps will need adhesive.

Status
Not open for further replies.