GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RNS 510 sw4366 and updated Navteq Maps?

mk3vr6me

Ready to race!
It's been a long time since I've reached out to my guy for maps but I just did today. I'll let you know if he has V12 and maybe I can share as I have been. Thanks guys.
Also, PM me for firmwares as well. I believe I have all of them.

mk3vr6me

Ready to race!
Hey guys, thanks to an awesome forum member who goes by the name "Calkulin" I'll have the latest v12 maps uploaded and provided by the end of the week. Drop a PM if you're interested. My PM box has been cleared down a bit finally.

mk3vr6me

Ready to race!
Maps are uploaded and I'm currently responding to PMs. I have been sharing maps/firmware since V9 I believe. I do not have my Jetta w/ RNS-510 anymore (I've moved on to the MQB GTI) but have continued to help the community as much as possible. Please feel free to drop a small donation for my continued efforts. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Also, can any of you guys who have downloaded the latest maps from me return here and post how the install went. Since I can't actually use them with my current car anymore. MIB2 rocks by the way!

Last edited:

mk3vr6me

Ready to race!
I've had quite a few people reach out for the new maps which is awesome! I'm glad I can continue helping you guys. I'll probably go dark on this thread for awhile. Thanks for the donations to the people who did. I haven't really been getting much (many thanks though which is great!) so I may make this my last year and probably tail off to another endeavor.

I've had a few people who want to donate via Cryptocurrency because they do not use PayPal. This is fine, I'll post my BTC (Bitcoin) and BCH (Bitcoin Cash) wallet addresses below. Thanks again guys!

BTC: 3Q9z9EYYtcsuzMsACCxh4DPNbybbaG3Xa7

BCH: qrr7mhfnlmyvu604esa8g8vmlg5a8sjyjg7z3nfx4y

harryp

Hey Guys
Looking at getting some maps for Australia. Was able to source V7. But really hoping to get something a little fresher...