GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AFRICA IS #1

wildcars

Ready to race!
Africa will do... lol... Wanted South Africa though...

Flynnigan43

Hi All,

I'm collecting my new GTI this week, and can't wait!!! I'm hoping it's a good omen for a Stormers victory this weekend against the Crusaders. . .

I really want to install the APR stage 1 - where are the reputable dealers/installers in the cape?

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Ever since the World Cup I have wanted to go to South Africa, but every time I mention it someone says dont and that the crime is way too bad... Ok sorry to thread jack. Thought I would add my $.02 lol

Flynnigan43

Ever since the World Cup I have wanted to go to South Africa, but every time I mention it someone says dont and that the crime is way too bad... Ok sorry to thread jack. Thought I would add my $.02

Although our crime is excessive, I assure you that South Africa is a holiday destination bar none, with so much to do. C'mon down to South Africa ;-)

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Ever since the World Cup I have wanted to go to South Africa, but every time I mention it someone says dont and that the crime is way too bad... Ok sorry to thread jack. Thought I would add my $.02

Although our crime is excessive, I assure you that South Africa is a holiday destination bar none, with so much to do. C'mon down to South Africa ;-)

Does this mean I have a place to stay when I get there? lol. I was also looking up flights, any suggestions between South African Airways, KLM and Lufthansa?

Also any suggestions for decently priced hotels?

kev0

Ready to race!
Does this mean I have a place to stay when I get there? lol. I was also looking up flights, any suggestions between South African Airways, KLM and Lufthansa?

Also any suggestions for decently priced hotels?

SAA Sucks! I fly lufthansa often when I go to Austria and find they are pretty good.

W.r.t hotels where are you travelling to in SA? Cape Town? Durban? Johannesburg

Q8GTI

Ready to race!
Actually after the World cup the country got cleaned up quite nicely. I travel to South Africa twice a year since I'm now based in the Middle East, and I can honestly tell you even tho I have done alot of travelling to different countries I always find myself booking my ticket to South Africa when I get the chance to:). If you are a GTI lover even better, because there are tons of Mk6 GTI's on the roads there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r3vo_0816

Ready to race!
My Sister is moving to Mozambique, Africa in September (Peace Corps) and I will be visiting her sometime in the winter. Cant wait! Iv always wanted to go to Africa. Any heads up, places to go or tips for my journey?

JhnR

Banned
wtf hahahaaha random

kev0

Ready to race!
I've never been to Mozambique, they say the beaches are really stunning!

You'll be really close to South Africa, though pop in for a visit! See some wildlife, go to Cape Town and see table mountain and hot South Afrian women!