GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R 2012

ladringan320

Ready to race!
So, the golf R is to hit US shores 2nd quarter 2011?!?! Should I wait on my Gti and hit up this bad boy when it comes in? Or should I just buy my gti then trade-in when this beautiful piece of machinery hits our shores?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
A local APR dealer told me he believes it is coming as well. I haven't seen anything online / in the press as of yet though, so who knows if that was truth or not.

cnimativ

Ready to race!
So, the golf R is to hit US shores 2nd quarter 2011?!?! Should I wait on my Gti and hit up this bad boy when it comes in? Or should I just buy my gti then trade-in when this beautiful piece of machinery hits our shores?

Where you getting this information? It's pretty much in speculation stage atm?

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.

Until "Jamie on Vortex" says it's coming I won't believe a word!

TDI110

O_o
another one of these threads again...fuu... there are already two threads going on this EXACT topic.

Turn8

Ready to race!
Awesome!

Mike

if you don't like the thread just stay out.....

yep, if you don't like this thread, stay out. pretty simple, but same guys keep coming into the R threads and saying this thread sucks. well it sucks cuz it is the same people over and over. I am ordering one ASAP!!!!! LMAO!!!!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I can't wait to read BENDER's comment on this thread :lol:

It will read "The R will NEVER come here because I'm a subject matter expert on VW's profit and lost statements by model and they already lose thousands on every GTI sold in the US" :p

zee

Go Kart Champion
Someone from the vwvortex knowing circle posted a few days ago that the Golf R is NOT yet approved for the USA, but signs are looking good.:thumbsup: