GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FREE LABOR on GIAC Software Installs!

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
If i have APR's dsg tune right now and would like to run giac's stage 2 ecu file do you think i would have any problems? I Currently have apr stage 2 ecu

If i have APR's dsg tune right now and would like to run giac's stage 2 ecu file do you think i would have any problems? I Currently have apr stage 2 ecu

You shouldn't have any issues. We would just need to know the shift points on their DSG software to make sure they are high enough.

What software options and prices do you have for a 2013 MK6 Golf R TSI engine?

Stage 1 (No Hardware Requirements) - $550
Stage 2 (Requires downpipe, intake and fuel pump) - $600

We also have some larger turbo options. Please contact me if you would like to discuss this.

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
Random question about my current GIAC stage 2 flash: my car is coming up on its 5th year exemption from smog tests. I currently have a stage 2 flash which overrides the second sensor so it doesn't throw a code. I have an SPM downpipe.

What would I have to do get flashed to the "legal" set up so my flash reads the second sensor on the downpipe? And is it my understanding that I can run an AWE downpipe and pass all smog tests "legally" here in CA?

'm posting in this thread because I take my car to socal occasionally, and would give my business to Emmanuele Design to get a DSG flash and reflash if necessary so I can run a legal stage 2 set up.

Random question about my current GIAC stage 2 flash: my car is coming up on its 5th year exemption from smog tests. I currently have a stage 2 flash which overrides the second sensor so it doesn't throw a code. I have an SPM downpipe.

What would I have to do get flashed to the "legal" set up so my flash reads the second sensor on the downpipe? And is it my understanding that I can run an AWE downpipe and pass all smog tests "legally" here in CA?

'm posting in this thread because I take my car to socal occasionally, and would give my business to Emmanuele Design to get a DSG flash and reflash if necessary so I can run a legal stage 2 set up.

You would just need to reflash a non-track file. In terms of downpipe, AWE or Bull-X would likely be the only options that would not throw a CEL due to their HJS catalytic converter.

PeeLo801

Ready to race!
You would just need to reflash a non-track file. In terms of downpipe, AWE or Bull-X would likely be the only options that would not throw a CEL due to their HJS catalytic converter.

Thanks. Would I have to pay to get reflashed?