GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AWE S3 style Turbo outlet pipe

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I have a brand new AWE S3 style TOP for aftermarket hoses, but you can cut the oem hose coupler ring and still use it :). This pipe eliminates the leaky turbo outlet pipe coupler that can cause a boost leak. SOLD

Last edited:

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Subbing Incase my spulen decides to be garbage [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the spulen type and it leaked a bit, so i switched to this model

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
How did you identify the leaks? Bubble test?

It was leaking oil from the coupler and getting on the arear around it from the turbo pressure. After changing to the AWE pipe and cleaning everything off, no leaks or boost loss. I can tell from my boost gauge :)

My buddy was going to install it, but he has an R and it won't fit.

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
Subbing Incase my spulen decides to be garbage [emoji23]

I had the spulen one couldn't get it to stop leaking. Horrible fitment.

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
I have a brand new AWE S3 style TOP for aftermarket hoses, but you can cut the oem hose coupler ring and still use it :). This pipe eliminates the leaky turbo outlet pipe coupler that can cause a boost leak. 160 shipped OBO.

Did you just get yours? I ordered this same pipe in January and just got it last week.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Did you just get yours? I ordered this same pipe in January and just got it last week.

I actually got mine in january, but my buddies order didn't show up until last week, He then figured out it wouldn't fit his R. So I am selling it for him. He decided to weld the coupler to the pipe to get pretty much the same result.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
SOLD