GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/S: OSRAM LEDriving headlights Black

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I have a set of Osram Xenarc LEDriving headlights in the black option. Drivers headlight is brand new. The passenger side has crazing/spidering on the inside of the lens(see pic). Both headlights work perfectly outside of the lens on the passenger side, which was on ly on my car for 3 months. I started removing the passenger headlight lens, but I have been spending too much time on my projects and my GF is getting a bit angry.... so whomever buys them will have to finish replacing the lens. It uses the same lens as the OEM Headlight and replacements are $37 on ebay and other sites. They have all the bulbs and balasts in them of course and ar plug and play in Halogen equipped mk6 golfs/GTI's.

SOLD

Where I started removing the lens:

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
bump price drop to 550 shipped

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Last edited:

Johnny Two Tone

Ready to race!
Can you tell me from where you originally purchased these headlights? I found out about these a few days ago, but with a cursory Google search it seems like they are impossible to actually purchase new.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Can you tell me from where you originally purchased these headlights? I found out about these a few days ago, but with a cursory Google search it seems like they are impossible to actually purchase new.

he bought them from Millcityauto which they no longer sell these lights

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!