GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW 2.5 Parts Link

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Oh cool, more power to us, if we use both sites we can compare VW Pricing to the Aftermarket. :thumbup:

Wascally Wabbit1

Drag Racing Champion
I have ordered a few parts from there and you never know where they are coming from but it has always been some random VW dealership in the US. So I am guessing they are getting parts from dealers selling off old stock.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
I have ordered a few parts from there and you never know where they are coming from but it has always been some random VW dealership in the US. So I am guessing they are getting parts from dealers selling off old stock.
LoL, aren't our cars "old Stock"

I was actually trying to use the VIN look-up tool to verify the correct knock sensors for my car, there are apparently a few, I know about the Grey and Green connector versions but since my car was manufactured in November 2009 this site is the only one that can possible help me. Since I washed the engine we've been getting a couple of intermitent P0327 codes, if retorquing the knock sensors to 20 nm or 15 Ft-lbs doesn't fix the problem I will have to replace them.