GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vernal Equinox is here,...know what that means?

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
the painted side skirts look very nice. i like the fact you kept them.

i'm hoping my buddy can take some good rollers of mine when we get some more decent days, especially if we can match it with one of his wicked test rides.

awesome photo's btw. your car just looks clean, tastefully done, not ostentatious or gaudy.
:w00t:

Stevec717

Ready to race!
In pic #4, it looks like your photo car has the door wide open at speed (from the shadow). I hope you took care of your cameraman with a 12 pack or somethin'.

Very clean car, very nice photos.

09vdubgti

Banned
In pic #4, it looks like your photo car has the door wide open at speed (from the shadow). I hope you took care of your cameraman with a 12 pack or somethin'.

Very clean car, very nice photos.

Nope, no 12 pack or nothing, instead you know what I got?!?! I got lost going home, I didn't know where we were lol.

But this shoot wasn't really for him, I was doing a project and wanted to do a rolling shot in my portfolio presentation. So I hit Russ up, since I know he is always down to whore his car. Im just nice enough to upload and share the pictures.

09vdubgti

Banned
If anyone in the area wants to go shoot (no stock cars please, we all know what they look like) im down just hit me up and we'll work something out in terms of location, date etc. I dont charge anything ( but whatever you wanna give ill accept :p) I do this as a hobby.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
To the photographer (Brian) stop talking smack lol I'll get u some beer at sowo!

As to everyone else, thanks for the nice comments.
To answer some of your questions, the mirrors have chrom mirror caps and the back hatch has a OEM chrome strip which is functional since that's what u press on when closing the trunk.

As for the grill, it was custom fabricated from Germany to make a bagdeless honeycomb and then after it arrived at my house (2 months of wait) I had to custom fabricate the back part of the grill which I used JOM badgeless grill as a donor.
For more info about the grill, just click on the link in my sig to my build thread and on the first page there's a link to a thread about the grill.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
I'm loving those BBS wheels on the car!!! So tempting to pick up a set now that BBs re released them:)

Are those brushed aluminum mirror caps in pick 4?

Good job:)

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
I'm loving those BBS wheels on the car!!! So tempting to pick up a set now that BBs re released them:)

Are those brushed aluminum mirror caps in pick 4?

Good job:)

BBS released them in 19s only tho and they are like 1100 a wheel..

They are chrome caps :)

Volkswaggin

Bleu De Chanel is the Shitttt :happyanim:

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
great pictures of a great car