GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Intro:

huli467

Back in a VAG vehicle. Owned a 2012 CW 2DR and an B7 Avant previously. Just picked up another GTI for a DD:

Looking for someone who can do some Vag-Com tuning. Please PM or reply if you know of anyone that has the skills and is available to kokua!! Aloha!

huli467

62 views and not a single person from Hawaii (Oahu)?! Guess I'll have to invest in my own vag-com access. Sigh.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Welcome :thumbsup:

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
What up John! This is Elias. I still have my B7 but I traded in my GTI for a truck. :(
I miss it though.

///Audience

Ready to race!
Welcome! I'm staying off Ali'i drive on the big island right now. If you want to fly me over if be happy to VCDS your car! :D

Stinger

Ready to race!
I f you don't mind buying me a r/t from San Francisco, I'll bring you a VAGCOM too!

huli467

What up John! This is Elias. I still have my B7 but I traded in my GTI for a truck. :(
I miss it though.

Elias, howzit brother. I just sold my Tacoma Prerunner. Was gonna pick up a '14 or '15 Tacoma 4x4 but no good deals + they just released the 2016 update. Gonna wait a year or so before getting another truck. In the meantime, this 2010 MK6 was too good of a deal to pass up. Looks good so far, huh? Gonna stay mild (OEM+) for mods since I won't be keeping it for too long. Still got the B7 A4, good going. Really miss my Avant.

Do you know anyone doing vag-com coding?

Last edited:

huli467

Welcome! I'm staying off Ali'i drive on the big island right now. If you want to fly me over if be happy to VCDS your car! :D

I like come big island instead!! Have fun.

I f you don't mind buying me a r/t from San Francisco, I'll bring you a VAGCOM too!

Again, I'd rather come to the Bay Area...ughhh!??

razr390

Go Kart Champion
welcome. the wheels are nice