GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

370z vs gti

geoneo226

I raced a manual 370Z with an intake and exhaust from 30-105 when I had my stage 2 MKV GTI DSG and i pulled him about half a car to about 50 or 60 then he was at my rear bumper till 90 then 100 he was at my front door and at 105 we quit and he was just about even with me. If we went to 115-120 he definitely would have kept pulling me.

With that said who knows how good of a driver he was but DSG definitely was a major reason I was able to pull at all.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Damn something is seriously wrong with my car. I'm k04 and didn't blow the doors off a g37 with exhaust.

Really...? I gave my buddy a 1 car lead in his 370Z and I instantly caught up and started to pull. This was the first day I got my K04.

I raced a G37 when I was Stage 2, I was slightly ahead.

You should definitely be blowing the doors off of a G37....

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
Really...? I gave my buddy a 1 car lead in his 370Z and I instantly caught up and started to pull. This was the first day I got my K04.

I raced a G37 when I was Stage 2, I was slightly ahead.

You should definitely be blowing the doors off of a G37....

He has other issues lol. He's pulling 8-9 degrees of timing.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
stage 1 dsg vs a 350 with exhaust (MT) doing a 40 roll and I had him by quarter/half a car until we let off at around 120. we ran a dig run at "Da pad" (google it) and he walked me because of traction but I started to barely pull him once i caught mid 3rd.

hope this helps..

the DSG shifting helps a bunch between gears.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
He has other issues lol. He's pulling 8-9 degrees of timing.

Oh wow :yikes:

stage 1 dsg vs a 350 with exhaust (MT) doing a 40 roll and I had him by quarter/half a car until we let off at around 120. we ran a dig run at "Da pad" (google it) and he walked me because of traction but I started to barely pull him once i caught mid 3rd.

hope this helps..

the DSG shifting helps a bunch between gears.

Yeah if it's a DE 350z, a stage 2 GTI would walk away with no problem. I'd say a stage 2 GTI is just about even, if not a bit faster, than an HR 350z.

Source: Personal experience :D

DarienMidnight

Ready to race!
Never posted. ..guess that's a L. And I can support that . I have 2012 apr stage 2 mk6 gti. Racing a manual 6 speed 370z from dig and roll . Closer race on roll but lost twice . I actually thought I had a slight chance . But k04 or bigger hopefully next year and I'm going to town on him . They pull really hard for stock .

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
Never posted. ..guess that's a L. And I can support that . I have 2012 apr stage 2 mk6 gti. Racing a manual 6 speed 370z from dig and roll . Closer race on roll but lost twice . I actually thought I had a slight chance . But k04 or bigger hopefully next year and I'm going to town on him . They pull really hard for stock .

yeah i beat one pretty bad weeks ago, im k04 tho. :p

rich_raquel

Passed Driver's Ed
Raced a full bolt on 370z 4-5 times at 40mph roll. He didn’t have a chance, whether I started in 2nd or 3rd gear. I’m in a stage mk6 r tho [emoji23]