GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

16” wheels??

budahbuddy803

Passed Driver's Ed
I’m considering going with a new set of wheels whenever I need to replace my tires. I’ve got the Watkins Glen wheels currently and the last set of tires I put on were around $1200 if I remember correctly. I figure there would be a lot of benefits switching up to a set of 16” wheels considering i can get all four with tires for the same price or cheaper than a new set of tires. There would also be the benefit of less weight as well.

Any recommendations on 16” wheels? Any negative effects of smaller wheels? I drive a 2014 white 4 dr with black accents so I was looking at wheels that would match that black and white color scheme.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I’m considering going with a new set of wheels whenever I need to replace my tires. I’ve got the Watkins Glen wheels currently and the last set of tires I put on were around $1200 if I remember correctly. I figure there would be a lot of benefits switching up to a set of 16” wheels considering i can get all four with tires for the same price or cheaper than a new set of tires. There would also be the benefit of less weight as well.

Any recommendations on 16” wheels? Any negative effects of smaller wheels? I drive a 2014 white 4 dr with black accents so I was looking at wheels that would match that black and white color scheme.

I was going to recommend these TRMotorsports FF10 but they are 17" not 16". Id probably go with 16 inch RPF1's but thats me.