GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A true oil separator system!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Countdown is horrible,waiting to see the final product.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
yep, def subbed on this one..

GTI Cadence

Ready to race!

Here is an idea, how about using o-rings instead of doubling up on gaskets.

crew219

Banned
What kind of hose are you using for the oil return?

Kelion

Passed Driver's Ed
Got an email from Crawford again. They need a car to look at for about a day or so. Is there anyone here in San Diego area willing to do that? After they get a car to look at and do a little R&D they will better be able to determine a price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeVeeDubber

Ready to race!
Got an email from Crawford again. They need a car to look at for about a day or so. Is there anyone here in San Diego area willing to do that? After they get a car to look at and do a little R&D they will better be able to determine a price

im in south OC county, which is pretty close to SD, can they look at it on the weekend?

Kelion

Passed Driver's Ed
im in south OC county, which is pretty close to SD, can they look at it on the weekend?

Got a reply when I asked them that, they said their fabricator isn't in on weekends apparently, would have to schedule something during week.

lour32

Hey Guys, I have some bad news. Do to funds and 4motion Project going on right know, I halted the CC project! Sorry about this guys. Maybe next year when, I finished current projects, I will continue this one. If anybody is looking for the CC bracket to mount to passenger side engine mount (for use with Provent 200 only) to make your own kit I might be able to make a certain run of them for you do it yourselfer!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
:(

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
So it looks like the way this works is different from a regular catch can. In that whatever oil gets into the system gets returned back into the engine right?

I'm guessing in a race track situation with high G turns, this will prevent oil getting blown out by the OEM PCV or typical catch can setups leading to oil starvation since the oil gets returned back into the engine... so minimizes oil loss.

This would prevent the oil loss in high G turns and something like an Accusump (which injects oil back into the engine if pressure drops) will keep the engine from being oil starved in high speed turns.

thoughts? is this thinking flawed?