GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official South Florida Chat Thread

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
I installed my euro switch myself difficulty from 1-10 about a 3. Only because getting the wiring harness apart where your feet are at. Cant think of the name of it lol and it only took about 20 min on top of that

Where did you guys have the euro switch installed. I need to get mine installed and coded finally. I have time off again now that my kids are in school. Let me know please. I'd like to get that done sometime soon.

Mine was installed by USP Motorsport. They also enable my rear fog and disable my DRL.

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
No euro switch needed for LED DRLs. Only if you want to run DRLs + tails together.

I know Bino has the euro switch, not sure if he did it himself, but if he didn't then it was at USP.

don't think he installed his fully yet, he was waiting to install the lead wire.

chino246

Ready to race!
Mine was installed by USP Motorsport. They also enable my rear fog and disable my DRL.
How much did USP charge you to install the switch? I have the trigger wire and the switch. I need VAGCOM though. Jorge (MMM.PWR), Have you done anyone's coding with LEd tails and Ed's lights w/ the euro switch yet?

How much did USP charge you to install the switch? I have the trigger wire and the switch. I need VAGCOM though. Jorge (MMM.PWR), Have you done anyone's coding with LEd tails and Ed's lights w/ the euro switch yet?

Like $90.00 :iono:

chino246

Ready to race!

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!

I've done headlights + tails w/o euro switch. I'm sure it's easy enough to figure out if you do some research though.

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
Not usually a fan of heavily processed pictures, but I'll make one exception.

Plac's intake review in a simple picture!

Attachments

• epic-fail2.jpg
    epic-fail2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 229

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
hahahaha, wait is that him?

APR BBQ 2012 - Saturday October 13

Who's going? I'm down...