GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 4 R?

McQueen77

Banned
wow, impressive. yeah, AWD a must. i'm honestly surprised how common place Stage III and k04 are w/GTIs considering that with Stage 1, when I really get on it, i lose traction and get some torque steer. So much power on FWD is a little much.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Quite a few Stage 3 or higher guys have added mechanical LSDs and upgraded mounts, that helps tremendously. I get very little torque steer.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Quite a few Stage 3 or higher guys have added mechanical LSDs and upgraded mounts, that helps tremendously. I get very little torque steer.

Never has torque steer been anywhere near strong enough to actually pull my steering wheel opposite of where I want it to be. You can easily keep these cars going straight. I have 3-3+ power levels, and install my lsd tomorrow. Torque steer hasn't been an issue.

mattkosem1

Ready to race!
Never has torque steer been anywhere near strong enough to actually pull my steering wheel opposite of where I want it to be. You can easily keep these cars going straight. I have 3-3+ power levels, and install my lsd tomorrow. Torque steer hasn't been an issue.

+1 on this.

Sorry for the thread necro. Any word on Stage 4?

--Matt

9V7W3

Ready to race!
So is there actually a stage 4 kit available for the R/FSI? Don't see it anywhere on the website.. I could be blind..

mattkosem1

Ready to race!
I only see it existing in the form of YouTube videos and forum threads, and no evidence of anyone actually having one.

~420whp is fun and all, but 500+ on pump gas would be more fun [emoji14]

--Matt

mattkosem1

Ready to race!