GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Tuning MK6 Stage 1 E85 Limit Testing

FriggenT1

Banned
Our development car has earned its badge :)

Good deal Alex :thumbup:

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
The cooler temperatures are helping us eek some more power out on 92 octane fuel. This is truly about the point where that price/performance/reliability meet very well on this GTI. Exciting, fun, and yet very streetable power on street tires with excellent driveability.

We are going to push further. We have this little 3Bar guy on its way. After this ... more fueling.

havocsrt

Ready to race!
The cooler temperatures are helping us eek some more power out on 92 octane fuel. This is truly about the point where that price/performance/reliability meet very well on this GTI. Exciting, fun, and yet very streetable power on street tires with excellent driveability.

We are going to push further. We have this little 3Bar guy on its way. After this ... more fueling.

I'm excited about those results and look forward to see what you get on the three bar

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Great power for 92 octane and very little money in mods tbh. Looking forward for results, but again for people that don't have a tune yet, I just can't see a better route than AP3 + Pro-tune.

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
So since it looks like Cobb/accesspprt is going to support 3bar map, will it also support scaling for larger GDI injectors as well?

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
Did they ever make accesstuner race available for the vw platform? If they have done that I think I might finally be in.

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
Also are you able to tune in NLS/LC yet?

From the COBB software not yet.

For DSG cars the transmission software sets the LC and that works.

For manual cars, will have to wait for the software update. If you are quick you can FFS near redline without an additional rev limiter (this is what an FFS and LC limiter is, another rev limiter).

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
From the COBB software not yet.

For DSG cars the transmission software sets the LC and that works.

For manual cars, will have to wait for the software update. If you are quick you can FFS near redline without an additional rev limiter (this is what an FFS and LC limiter is, another rev limiter).

Gotcha. Thanks for the update Alex. Yeah I already do FFS 3-4th and 2nd-3rd, but using a real well setup FFS program makes things so much easier. Makes FFS'ing almost easier than regular shifting.

Last edited:

urbanevil

Ready to race!
Well looks like I'll be biting the bullet this week and going with a Accessport and a Stratified tune! Interested for results!

urbanevil

Ready to race!
Stupid question, but I'm on Stratifieds site trying to check out, and there is nowhere to input payment information? Or am I missing something lol.