GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official K04 Club (Experiences and Troubleshooting)

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Thats a negatory by Arin@APR.

I figured as much. They probably dont have much margin from the supplier anyways.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
DUDE... S mode sucks.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
DUDE... S mode sucks.

Pwease explain again. I couldnt really understand what you were talking about on the phone last time.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
first gear is fine. then it just holds 2nd and doesnt seem to change gears - its kinda stupid. I love manual mode though.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
first gear is fine. then it just holds 2nd and doesnt seem to change gears - its kinda stupid. I love manual mode though.

Oh ok....yeah it does hold 2nd a little too much sometimes. It did that for me even on Stage 1 so its not necessarily a K04 thing.

Manual mode is just amazing :D

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Thats a negatory by Arin@APR.

I figured as much. They probably dont have much margin from the supplier anyways.

meh i suppose, its hard to get group buys anyways. the eurojet ic group buy is doin great with 3 people signed up. we could just continue to advertise about how great the ko4 upgrade is to get individual buyers.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
meh i suppose, its hard to get group buys anyways. the eurojet ic group buy is doin great with 3 people signed up. we could just continue to advertise about how great the ko4 upgrade is to get individual buyers.

I think that's the best option. I've already seen 4 people committed to buying a K04 at sale time. Seems like a no brainer to me, but until then, I'll preach how awesome it is.

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
you can still use the paddles in s mode.

Tried that, and then it just shifted back to where it wanted to be several seconds later. :thumbdown:

M mode FTW! :thumbup: