GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Europa Parts

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
always used Lubro Moly Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-40 in the past.. though I see a lot of people excited about Motul. Any suggestions? dbctuning has both

Bender1

Banned
always used Lubro Moly Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-40 in the past.. though I see a lot of people excited about Motul. Any suggestions? dbctuning has both

I love Motul - this will be my 14th oil change with it. I can't comment on it compared to Lubro Molly.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I had a horrible experience with them. They completely botched my K04 hardware kit that I hand pieced together with part numbers. They screwed up extremely important washers and gave me non-oem gaskets.

Fluids I'd say are okay, hard to screw up.

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
They have been one of our (STaSIS / Eurojet) top producing dealers for years and they recently added the REVO line. I highly recommend them!

HughsanIdiot

Long story short, I had an issue with the customer service department at EuropaParts but when the owner (Dan) got involved, he made the situation right and solved the issue as far as I am concerned.
Dan cares about his business, took corrective action, and now I am satisfied with the outcome. Thanks Dan!

Last edited:

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
I'd say if you're ordering fluids, it's tough to screw that up... so you're probably safe and I would probably order oil/coolant w/o worrying... but anything that requires attention to detail... I would avoid at all costs.