GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feedback for Rotaryknight

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Picked up a set of Volk Racing G2 wheels in an ultra rare 18x10 et27 square fitment from Chris to use as a track set for my M3.

Can't wait to get some track rubber on these:)

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Another happy buyer!

Lenny purchased my used set of Volk G25 and my APR K04 as well as other misc things.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79263

Just wanted to say thank you.

Fastivus - thanks for letting me win twice in a row. But next time please be more specific about the prizes. I did not win a FULL kit. I still spent close to $2,600 bucks for this install. Next year I will not play cause I don't want to be in debt. But thanks anyways.

Accuair - thanks accuair for hooking me up with all the goodies. Loving my car even more.

Installer - Kawika - thanks a bunch for helping me with this install. This guy worked so hard to get my system going. Great prices great company super chill guy to do business with. ( tell your gf we almost done! ) Lol

Airlift - thanks Aaron for taking care of me with the extra parts I needed. Go to this guy if you need shocks and airbags. GREAT PRICES.

Volksracing wheels - Chris is by far the chilliest coolest dude. I got couple of things from him. My k04 which was practically new and my volksracing wheels. This guy def knows what he's talking about. Great prices great guy to work with.

Examples for Chris - when I got my turbo kit he even had the miles on the turbo kit. Cleaned it all up for me and guided me step by step. When I got my volks they all has stickers on which side it goes. This guy def knows what he's doing and what he's talking about. ( for sure I'll be buying more stuff off him. ) maybe another set of wheels? Lol

So thank you everyone for helping me with this air project and with my wheels. My car wouldn't look this good without these guys.

Time to do some body work!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
Chris sold me a set of Advans for a great price and really accommodated my needs. He's an awesome person to talk to and very knowledgeable about the parts he sells. I was so lucky to get a brand new set of advans for over a thousand dollars off the retail price. Wow!!

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Chris sold me a set of Advans for a great price and really accommodated my needs. He's an awesome person to talk to and very knowledgeable about the parts he sells. I was so lucky to get a brand new set of advans for over a thousand dollars off the retail price. Wow!!

Thanks Simon!

These were the wheels.

pingfr

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked up the set of Rays Gram Light from Chris today, I was amazed by the condition of these beauties. They looked brand new, came with valve stems, rings, bolts,and even packed in the original boxes. Before the sale, Chris had the wheels perfected by having professionals touching up the tiny rock chips. Like he said, he doesn't mess with the stuff he is selling, he won't sell the stuff unless they are in the condition to be put on his own car. I was so psyched to get such a set of amazing wheels from such an awesome seller. Can't wait to put them on! Here is a crappy iphone pic:

Last edited:

EvoKnvl

Ready to race!
Chris is awesome. Bought a set of Advan RS from him at an unbelievable price. Chris was willing to wait a couple days to arrange for pick up. Chris also met with my friend, who picked them up for me. Chris took the time and walked her through inspecting each wheel, which were all perfect. He also included lugs and is ordering me up a set of center caps.

Chris has been a refreshing experience in dealing with sellers. He's super, responsive and knows his stuff. He stands by whatever he sells and is willing to go the extra mile to help any potential buyers. Would buy from again in a heartbeat...

Update: The Center Caps arrived as well! Chris got them out to me quickly. I actually paid for the wheels, center caps and lugs at the same time. Picked up the wheels and lugs ONLY that day. Chris then ordered the Center Caps and sent them out to me as soon as he received them. Excellent service!!!

Last edited:

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Chris is awesome. Bought a set of Advan RS from him at an unbelievable price. Chris was willing to wait a couple days to arrange for pick up. Chris also met with my friend, who picked them up for me. Chris took the time and walked her through inspecting each wheel, which were all perfect. He also included lugs and is ordering me up a set of center caps.

Chris has been a refreshing experience in dealing with sellers. He's super, responsive and knows his stuff. He stands by whatever he sells and is willing to go the extra mile to help any potential buyers. Would buy from again in a heartbeat...

Thanks for the feedback. Yep will get those caps out to you some time this week!

boostnonu

Go Kart Newbie
Hey guys...... Just want to put out there how amazing these wheels are. Being put on as I'm typing this. But more importantly the effort that ROTARYKNIGHT did for me with test citing them just to be sure and price was amazing for these beauties! VERY upstanding guy and stands buy his sales. Also he's getting me some locks for me. Thanks again for an easy transaction.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Chris sent me noodz. A+ user

Thanks Simon!

These were the wheels.

If Chris ran the world the trains would run on time, all exhausts would have perfect tone without drone, and the power to grip ratios would be spot on. As it is, God pretty much just fuqs shit up all the time. Hooray Chris. Thanks for the ADVANS. They are, despite the steep discount off retall, the nicest, lightest, sexiest wheels I have ever owned - sorry, I lived a moddless existece before this car. Again, I have taken to driving aimlessly, just to you know, drive... On 17x8 +47 15.5 lbs. 255/40/17 @26 lbs. It's light, sexy, grips, before it rips... sO here's how they look on the car.

Gratuitous shot of white painted stripes. Never really dug the red. Tried black, prefer body color.

Need a rolling shot, but who's gonna help me?

Last edited: