GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HYDE16 Reviews Eurojet MK6 GTI 2.0 TSI Modular V-band 3" SS Turbo-back Exhaust

Laimface

Ready to race!
Did anyone ever weigh this TBE? I've had it on my car for years and I love the sound honestly. My car is becoming more of a track car and I want to cut some weight, thinking the exhaust is the easiest way to go about this and this one is about as heavy as oem I think.

I can think of so many things that could go before you start shaving your exhaust down lol. A driver mod is the best mod ;)

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Did anyone ever weigh this TBE? I've had it on my car for years and I love the sound honestly. My car is becoming more of a track car and I want to cut some weight, thinking the exhaust is the easiest way to go about this and this one is about as heavy as oem I think.

3 inch titanium single muffler or GTFO! #becauseracecar

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I can think of so many things that could go before you start shaving your exhaust down lol. A driver mod is the best mod ;)

I did seats, battery, front brakes, rear tire delete, ultra lightweight smaller wheels, etc and I still weigh in at 3,100lbs for 4-door with sunroof.

I even have this SPM TBE (same as this V1 EuroJet TBE) at almost 100% straight pipe aside from the one mid-muffler under the driver's side rear seat.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I did seats, battery, front brakes, rear tire delete, ultra lightweight smaller wheels, etc and I still weigh in at 3,100lbs for 4-door with sunroof.

I even have this SPM TBE (same as this V1 EuroJet TBE) at almost 100% straight pipe aside from the one mid-muffler under the driver's side rear seat.
Word I should be around that, going to delete the rear seat, get a race seat for the front. No sunroof though. If I can get around 2900 I'll be happy. The brakes and 16 pound wheels should work in my favor along with all the other aluminum suspension components.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I was actually just talking with someone about going the single exit route ha

Just get Quenny to fab you up a 3" aluminum single tip. You don't need stainless since your car never sees winter. Probably be cheap.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie

Word I should be around that, going to delete the rear seat, get a race seat for the front. No sunroof though. If I can get around 2900 I'll be happy. The brakes and 16 pound wheels should work in my favor along with all the other aluminum suspension components.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

These cars have a pretty big split in stock weight.

Im dipping into the 2700s when below 1/4 a tank. and i have similar mods to Ryan