GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sukanas Retrofit Service! - 350 + Shipping!!

zanyrsc

Ready to race!
damn i wish i was`t buying my wife a car right now i would jump on this. she is getting a 2012 4 door tdi with led xenons. maybe next time

sukanas1

Ready to race!
GTi-GUY86 "Sunkas how much would it be to just have the projectors mounted with wirering done?"

Well, the only difference is I wont be supplying bulbs so I can subtract 30. Thats 330 + shipping for everything else: projector mounting, wiring, painting, opening/sealing.

GunKata "so, can he do anything cool with the bi-xenons??"

I hope this is "cool" enough for you

OEM/Aftermarket lights will never reach that good and clean of a cutoff. Oh.. and did i mention the width?

rizzogti "id def want my headlights black on the inside with CW circles around the xenon bulb... how much?"
350 + shipping :)

Tetsuei "You're in socal for now, right?"
I will be in this weekend. If you'd like, you can drop it off then. Then when I go back to normal, I'll have it shipped back down. Should have it shipped back to you by tuesday.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
Just for the things that go around the xenon bulbs is $350? I already have xenon headlights. I just want the insides painted

sukanas1

Ready to race!
Just for the things that go around the xenon bulbs is $350? I already have xenon headlights. I just want the insides painted

Sorry, I'm gonna have to avoid opening up stock xenons since I'm not too familiar with them :(

How much would it be to just have my Halogens painted?

And also with a halo?

Painted = $250 + shipping
Halos don't turn out too clean w/out projectors because the housings arn't perfectly circular.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
I have been trying hard to decide, but most of the photos i find on google are of the headlights not installed, which isn't helpfulfor the decision!

Come on guys, many of you have these installed, share some!

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
I have been trying hard to decide, but most of the photos i find on google are of the headlights not installed, which isn't helpfulfor the decision!

Come on guys, many of you have these installed, share some!

Here's mine,had them on the car for 4 months

Last edited:

sukanas1

Ready to race!

lol for those you are without headlights, just remember that even w/ the headlight option (totaling to 650)... you'll never find a bargain like this. i mean, headlights AND retro w/ projectors?! good luck finding a retro service thatll do it for 650 which doesnt include an extra set of lights:cool: