GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk 7

Randum

Go Kart Champion
I like the performance package options, but after investing time/money into my mk6- AND the fact I am under 30k miles and drive now just for fun, its hard to justify....I am thinking maybe, when the R becomes more available I'll entertain the idea. I am just so damn happy with my mk6!

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
I think it's a little early to say it's better mechanically, or are you going by their record in Europe?

My friend from my gym here is on his 3rd turbo revision. To date the factory has issued 5 total revisions of the turbo in Germany.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
My friend from my gym here is on his 3rd turbo revision. To date the factory has issued 5 total revisions of the turbo in Germany.

yeah, those issues are really popular over on mk7 forums, but I don't seem to find that much on US Gti's, I haven't heard one waterpump going out. Thought I heard one clutch slip with Stage 1.

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Glad that I still have my MK6.
Purchased a MK7 on March 30 and not a happy camper.
I find that the MK6 is better, like the ride better, like the cloth seats, just don't care for the MK7 feel. That is the only way that I can define it. Not happy with the 2015 Golf over all. Think long and hard before you jump in.
Anyone interested in a 2015 Golf TSI with 750 miles?