GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
They needed it for less than a day to replace your intake manifold AND water pump?!? They had mine for two days for just the water pump...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealership near me took two hours for the water pump. They're pretty solid though.

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered DSG service kit. im a little over due (5k) now to find someone with a vagcom to loan me or to get this cheap knock off one to work again.

csperry

Passed Driver's Ed
I had my SouthBend stage 2 daily/flywheel installed, downpipe, and stage 2. HO-LY SHIT! :thumbup:

anticon

Ready to race!
I had my SouthBend stage 2 daily/flywheel installed, downpipe, and stage 2. HO-LY SHIT! :thumbup:

Don't you need to break that puppy in before getting to say holy shit?

anticon

Ready to race!
I see you're in Denver. Mind my asking where you took it and how much they charged for the clutch install?

csperry

Passed Driver's Ed
Don't you need to break that puppy in before getting to say holy shit?

What is this nonsense you speak of? Either way, clutch or tune, there's a notable difference in performance. Coming from a very slippery clutch, I'd say holy shit just to the fact that this thing grips, immensely by comparison.

csperry

Passed Driver's Ed
I see you're in Denver. Mind my asking where you took it and how much they charged for the clutch install?

Ya I took it to Bluewater Performance. I've priced out "all" of the local shops (303 Motorsports, Auto Works etc.) and Bluewater came in around $800. It's expensive, yes, but if I did it, it would probably have been a 2 day job. They do great work, can't complain about the price when I get it back within hours.

anticon

Ready to race!
That's not too shabby. I've had my car in there a few times (bluewater) - they're very close to my house. Sounds like they'll be doing my clutch as well. 303 is pretty pricey from what I've heard.

csperry

Passed Driver's Ed
That's not too shabby. I've had my car in there a few times - they're very close to my house. Sounds like they'll be doing my clutch as well. 303 is pretty pricey from what I've heard.

I've heard 303 does great work too, but Bluewater does and has great service too, I'll stick to what works. Feel free to PM me if you want more details, and/or a fun joyride with me and my stage 2 and K04 buddy's in the area.

anticon

Ready to race!
I've heard 303 does great work too, but Bluewater does and has great service too, I'll stick to what works. Feel free to PM me if you want more details, and/or a fun joyride with me and my stage 2 and K04 buddy's in the area.

Sweet, thanks! I've been living the stage 2 life for a year now and am getting the k04 itch.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
[emoji106] i like adams stuff had a set on my old mk5

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Cool, glad to hear it! Looking forward to them. I know i'll want to put on up as a decoration on my wall, LOL. They look gorgeous.

VDub818

Ready to race!
just put on koni coils, h&r sport springs & swapped my front rotors and brake pads (Stoptech)

BUT.... my dash looks like a christmas tree is it normal?
TPMS
AIRBAG
TIRE SENSOR
pretty much everything on the right side on my dash.
anyone know whats going on? :l

but.... I Drove it home w/ no problem besides Traction not working (TPMS) and my dash looking like a christmas tree
-______-

anticon

Ready to race!
just put on koni coils, h&r sport springs & swapped my front rotors and brake pads (Stoptech)

BUT.... my dash looks like a christmas tree is it normal?
TPMS
AIRBAG
TIRE SENSOR
pretty much everything on the right side on my dash.
anyone know whats going on? :l

but.... I Drove it home w/ no problem besides Traction not working (TPMS) and my dash looking like a christmas tree
-______-

Is your battery voltage normal?

anticon

Ready to race!
Yeah sounds good. I've just seen a weak battery throw tpms/tcl, abs, etc. lights on other cars before.