GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just bought a new set of 18" Alleggerita's

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I'm finally replacing these shitty enkei m52 rims. I've been driving with 3 mildly bent rims for about 2 years now and 3 days ago a new crater formed on the gsp north bound that swallowed the last semi good rim i had. Plus i've replaced 2 badly bent rims already and this would make it my third replacement. That is 6 rims in 2 years....all bent! So last night i said fuck you to the M52's and bought brand new 18" Alleggerita's in black. They should be a lot stronger than the outgoing rims, at least i hope. The nice thing is that they're only 18 lbs! So i just would like to thank the state of nj for having the shittiest maintained roads possible and the M52's for being the soft, cast molded wheels that they are. End of rant.

slowgti08

Ready to race!
I agree with how shitty the roads are. Gave us a gas tax to allegedly fix our roads but I see no difference. #trash

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Same shit over here in Illinois. Makes me hate driving a sport car and wish I had a normal but fast car

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
state of NJ must be colluding with the wheel companies - bad roads keep them in business.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Ive been driving my wifes audi q5 for the past few days till the rims come in but i surely miss passing every asshole in the left lane with ease.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I have to admit, this year the road fixing seems to have gotten worse or neglected. Areas around me have gone from bad to horrendous and it's like they see no reason to fix them.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
It’s what we get for electing scumbags into office, they’re all on the take! On a side note the alleggeritas are awesome! I went with a 48 offset and am loving the way the steering feels compared to a 45 offset. Next I need to either lower it or install coilovers....time to search the classifieds.

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
I'm finally replacing these shitty enkei m52 rims. I've been driving with 3 mildly bent rims for about 2 years now and 3 days ago a new crater formed on the gsp north bound that swallowed the last semi good rim i had. Plus i've replaced 2 badly bent rims already and this would make it my third replacement. That is 6 rims in 2 years....all bent! So last night i said fuck you to the M52's and bought brand new 18" Alleggerita's in black. They should be a lot stronger than the outgoing rims, at least i hope. The nice thing is that they're only 18 lbs! So i just would like to thank the state of nj for having the shittiest maintained roads possible and the M52's for being the soft, cast molded wheels that they are. End of rant.

Dam, mine were up for sale but in Race Gold

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I actually considered going with gold too!

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
Damn! Now I don’t feel so bad lol! I know your taxes are not cheap either but judging from the article you guys need to drive a tract like vehicle aka a tank to not bend rims. Gotta love the politicians.

Yea, increasing tolls, gas tax its ridiculous here and the funds suppose to "improve" roads, but haven't seen any yet.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
Damn they look great on black! But I had black wheels prior to buying alleggeritas so in the end I took the same route. Unfortunately I don’t know anyone else driving a Mk6. I know several mk7 guys but I believe these wheels won’t fit. Correct me if I’m wrong.