GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!Offical Spyder Auto Golf/GTI MK6 New Projector Headlight w/ LED DRLs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbongo

Ready to race!
i've never change lights in any car so before doing such thing i'd like to know everything ;P Thanks :)
what's more it's kinda expensive so its better to ask than to pay and then have a problem or sth. :)

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
kelvins@spyder

Last Activity: 04-28-2011 12:01 PM

How many of you that bought the headlights and had the DRL LED's running, are still working??

my driver one is out for DRL, however with the lights on they are fine. Just looking for a tally of how many are out.

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
kelvins@spyder

How many of you that bought the headlights and had the DRL LED's running, are still working??

my driver one is out for DRL, however with the lights on they are fine. Just looking for a tally of how many are out.
i don't run with them as DRL, but when i have them on with the ignition off, one side does not light... i assumed it wasn't getting enough power...

allset

Go Kart Champion
kelvins@spyder

yeah right.. kelvin isnt going to do shit. BTW i noticed when i was playing aroung with vag com for my tails, there were a few byte changes that made my passenger DRL go out but turn on with the headlites. just in case anyone who has a DRL out and also did some vag com tweaks

Last edited:

Black_N_Gold

I just installed mine last night. I hope I don't have these problems. I also installed Spyder LED tail lights and I read on here about people having issues with those too. I sealed the tail lights with clear RTV before I installed them in hopes that it would help prevent fogging. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens.

master_d

kelvins@spyder

I bought my headlights in march and they still work as advertised. I'm kinda scared they'll go at any moment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.