Quake 1-3
Hexen
Heretic
Strife
Rise of the Triad
Wolf 3d

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Still running Dota2 and Bad Company 2 these days. I actually started Max Payne 3 and that game is fucking hard. Like I'm pretty decent at shooters but on regular I'm getting manhandled.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Lately been playing these:
Civ4/5
Sid Meier's Pirates
Torchlight 2
FTL: Faster Than Light
Company of Heroes
Diablo 3(well was, burned out on it now after beating Inferno)
Wargame: European Escalation
Fleet Command

Putting together a new pc build as well, which is just as fun as the games for me.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Big PC gamer here.

Civ4/5
CS:GO
TF2
FTL
Planetside 2
Day Z
Tribes: Ascend
Kerbal Space Program
Skyrim

and many more. Hit me up on Steam if you ever want to play, Steam ID is Jegan.

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
I played CS for yeeeaaarssss, since it first came out.
WOW for a couple of years.

that's about it.
My laptop now isn't good enough to really run anything worth playing.
My old Alienware Aurora M9700 was the SHIITTT when I got it in 2006 though XD

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Is the new CS good? I used to be BIG into that from v1.0 to the version before the latest (don't even remember). That game rocked.

I stopped PC gaming as soon as I got an HTPC and my desktop faces away from my tv. I would consider a return for CS.

2.0t_convert

Ready to race!
I play old school games from gog when bored.

Currently alternating between Simcity 2000 and Freespace 2.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Is the new CS good? I used to be BIG into that from v1.0 to the version before the latest (don't even remember). That game rocked.

I stopped PC gaming as soon as I got an HTPC and my desktop faces away from my tv. I would consider a return for CS.

It's great. 1.6 play style but with Source graphics :)

I was on a Cal-M team for awhile in 1.6, and I can stand to play CS:GO. I can't even fathom thinking about playing source though...*shiver*

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Oh, also. I'm heavy into Starcraft 2, Zerg. Rank 3 Diamond atm in 2v2's, hopefully soon we'll nudge into Masters league.

Play WoW as well on the side.

CS:GO on the weekends, 5v5's every Sunday :)

MW3 when I'm extremely bored, but I was heavy into that before SC2 got me.

New laptop arrives tomorrow and I'm psyyyyyyyyyyyyyyched

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I used to play a lot of CS, both 1.6 and source. Then I found TF2 and my life was never the same! Lately I've been playing Dota 2 but I have a thesis to finish so I've literally played NO games for well over a month :(

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Never tried TF2..maybe I'll have to give it a shot.

Oh also, Portal and Portal ruined my life for a good week.

I use to play dota ALL the time, then moved to HoN, never got into Dota 2, gameplay felt too slow compared to HoN, but I do miss all the Dota heroes...

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I play some but it goes in cycles. I'll play every night for a week then not play again for 3 months, just don't have the free time. That and my PC from 2007 has gotten to the point where it has some trouble playing modern games on nice settings.

I just installed a new (used) processor last night and did some overclocking of both it and the video card which seems to have helped tremendously but it's still pretty slow.

Before: Intel E2180 crappy vintage pentium dual core @ 2.0 GHz
Now: Intel E8400 less crappy core2duo OC'ed to 4.0GHz, $40 on ebay

Video card was a 9800GT for years but I got an AMD 7770 this summer which doesn't seem to actually run much faster sadly. The main thing it does is run more quiet and cool with less power consumption - should have gotten a GTX 560/660 but I cheaped out.

Next year sometime I'll finally build a new gaming PC with triple monitor setup.