GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
A couple shitty pics...

I still have to take of my urotuning wiper delete and put in my kill all wipers one

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I still have to take of my urotuning wiper delete and put in my kill all wipers one

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

mmm the flushness :cool:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Got em from a forum member. All I know is they're oem and csg lol

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
The conclusion that most people agree with is it does little to no impact. But, and there's a big but, anything a catch can would catch would get burned during combustion. This isn't good for your cat, this isn't good for your engine, and it's just not good for the overall health of your car.

Whether or not it does help carbon build up, it makes me happy knowing that my engine will run as efficiently as possible.

And... because screw the PCV system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_5e2IT8r90
Just another reason why running a catch can may be beneficial. Again the topic is debatable. I prefer not to run one especially in the winter but also when I asked HS tuning about them was told they aren't really worth it in the end.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Installed SPM catback exhaust. I'm pretty happy with the fitment and love the deeper and louder tone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Installed SPM catback exhaust. I'm pretty happy with the fitment and love the deeper and louder tone!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lookin pretty good!

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
Got into an accident in a parking lot :( Rear bumper has a pretty significant dent but no injuries or any serious damage. Appointment with the adjuster tomorrow morning, so we'll see how long my car has to be in the shop for.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Got into an accident in a parking lot :( Rear bumper has a pretty significant dent but no injuries or any serious damage. Appointment with the adjuster tomorrow morning, so we'll see how long my car has to be in the shop for.

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything gets resolved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion

If it's just the bumper you should be in and out within a day or two we usually get em done the next day.

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
If it's just the bumper you should be in and out within a day or two we usually get em done the next day.

That's encouraging at least. I got into another accident when I first got the car and they had to keep the car for a month.

IAtegeler

Ready to race!
Driving 50 miles to a differnt dealer tomorrow. Crossing my fingers my issues get fixed tomorrow and warranty works as it is supposed to.