GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Diluted

Ready to race!
Picked up a new oil drain bolt at the dealer. Clearing some space in the garage to attempt a quick swap lol. It's a normal lefty loosy righty tighty bolt, correct?

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
I haven't noticed a leak but I was just checking my fluid levels and my coolant is just below the min mark, I may find myself doing the water pump soon too!

I've unfortunately had that replaced too last time the low coolant message showed up on the MFI. That time, there was also a huge puddle under the car. The radiator leaks seem to be much smaller for what it's worth.

zrickety

The Fixer
My radiator leak started on one seam and then the other. It was a slow leak that gave me time to buy a new one.

Jared32

Ready to race!
Installed the s3 oem short shift love it so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

urbanevil

Ready to race!
Polymer paint sealent after a good wash, #DailyDriverProblems

Andrew429

Ready to race!
Installed the s3 oem short shift love it so far

you should pair it up with the metal shifter bushings, thats what I have, definitely makes it feel better

Jared32

Ready to race!
you should pair it up with the metal shifter bushings, thats what I have, definitely makes it feel better

Where did you get them might have to try it.. the shifter isn't as big of a reduction as I thought it would be though but the more I drive it the more I like it. At least I don't hit my knuckles every time I go to 3rd[emoji23]

Andrew429

Ready to race!
Where did you get them might have to try it.. the shifter isn't as big of a reduction as I thought it would be though but the more I drive it the more I like it. At least I don't hit my knuckles every time I go to 3rd[emoji23]

I went with the ECS tuning ones, a lot of people also get the 42DD ones, but they're pretty much the same thing https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Drivetrain/Shifter/Bushings/
ECS has the DIY guide on their product page also

JayChan

Ready to race!
Installed wheels/tires and a Beluga Racing Catback. Pretty happy with the sound of the car now.

skotcoop

Ready to race!
It wasnt me that did it.... some broad on her cellphone (probably) ran into me at a red light :mad0259:

Wont get her back till the 25th :(
Please tell me they were driving a prius.

ahard48

Ready to race!
Installed wheels/tires and a Beluga Racing Catback. Pretty happy with the sound of the car now.

I have been eyeing that exhaust for a while now. Hope you enjoy it! Car looks good man.