GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DFDubs Meet Thursday 5/6/10

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
Is the 4 counting mine? I got there a little late. Finally Got to meet the guy with the other white mk6 that goes to the art institute with me...he said he saw my dfdubs sticker and looked the site up. :w00t: Saw your car there naysayerslayer but wasnt sure which one u were lol.

I was one of the 2 guys with his arms fully tattooed! lol...I think some were affraid I was gonna rob them! hahahahaha! It seemed to be an eventful evening with the guy trying to drag sparks thru the parking lot, looks like I picked the best night for my 1st GTG! lmao! Had a blast though! looking forward to going again sometime soon!

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
I was one of the 2 guys with his arms fully tattooed! lol...I think some were affraid I was gonna rob them! hahahahaha! It seemed to be an eventful evening with the guy trying to drag sparks thru the parking lot, looks like I picked the best night for my 1st GTG! lmao! Had a blast though! looking forward to going again sometime soon!

I saw a couple people in front of the car, did you have a purple shirt with a hat on? Cant remember what the other was wearing.

ntensevw- did you make it out this time? I never saw your car.

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
I saw a couple people in front of the car, did you have a purple shirt with a hat on? Cant remember what the other was wearing.

ntensevw- did you make it out this time? I never saw your car.

nah, the guy in the purple shirt was my friend Chad, he drives the black 09' A4 that was next to me. I had on a maroon Phillies ball cap and a grey shirt.