GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AZ MKVI Owners chime in

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Cars and Coffee is this Saturday morning in Scottsdale. I'll be up there with my Golf R. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up.

Your cars and coffee will be much warmer than ours up in Chicago. :). Looking chilly up here for Saturday. Btw Scottsdale is beautiful. Mad jelly of you guys. Sorry for blowing up your feed! Lol

Sent from my distraction device

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
I won't be surprised if I see old mk6 there. I sold her about 2 months ago. 2 dr white base R. How often is the cars and coffee ?

Elchinophil

Ready to race!
I think I may have your old Mk6 R

Yup. Can't go wrong with the mods that are on there already. Pretty much done all the good stuff to it for performance wise. I was taking a job up in scottsdale so I didn't want to deal with the insane 101 loop traffic and I was digging the mk7 autobahn package alot.

Muerte_X

Passed Driver's Ed
Facebook group called AZVW has a lot of members and they do cruises every so often.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sweet! I tried to join, just waiting approval. And I'm down to check out the cars and coffee. I used to always go to the one in Albuquerque.

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
Might be moving out to tempe, az here in the next few months hows the vw scene out there?

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
AZVW facebook group. Not sure if it's a 'scene' but there's guys out here. I'm Moving to Phoenix in June

My Flickr!

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I'll be out moving out to Tempe next month for school (ASU) I'm originally from the northern Phoenix area but moved to NC a few years ago for family reasons. Just thought I'd say hi, looking forward to meet some fellow MK6 owners :D

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
I'm in Flag, I'll be moving in May down to Phx

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
I'm from chicago and I'm out here on vacation. I have seriously seen like 1 Gti at the phoenix zoo I think I caught another one but not sure. Looks like this car isn't as popular here as in Chicago :(. Or maybe Its just what I think.

Sent from my distraction device

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
Anyone out in AZ selling a set of coilovers for a GTI?