GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
havent seen/heard anyone running these but just bought some whiteline lowering springs... anyone on wheelwell can get a decent markdown on some whiteline products...

i guess i buy car stuff when i should be looking for jobs?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
start a poll on which wood jay is going to use? :iono:

Mohogany, is my vote.

Trunk Flooring by Fender

Yep. Diet is like 85% of getting fit. You can’t outworkout a crap diet after the age of like 20.

It’s not just less carbs and sugar it’s the types. Vegetables and lower sugar fruits are almost free on net caloric value. Refined sugar and flour based, processed, antibiotic filled, high sodium crap. That’s the big problem.

Indeed

Classic thread title.

^

New mod installed today

Damn bro, hope things start getting better ASAP for you

Dang man, goodluck i hope you feel better. Just pretend youre robocop for the next 2 days.

I like how you still wore a dress shirt , the level of self respectable fashion is high. 10/10

^

In4hotchat

^ DM TEH HOT YOGA

havent seen/heard anyone running these but just bought some whiteline lowering springs... anyone on wheelwell can get a decent markdown on some whiteline products...

i guess i buy car stuff when i should be looking for jobs?

WL is huge in many other brand communities , especially Subaru. Usually a great product

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I'll need to have some frank discussions without showing my hand. need to flex just enough to let them know that i'll call their bluff if they try to call one on me.
I mean im here but thats because boosted said it was Jay's birthday while yall were trying to get that last chichat to 10k...
Well i think i can speak on behalf of most of us when i say we're glad you popped in ...

and stayed
that thread title tho
still relevant tbh

Also nice Jawn is back tbh

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Well i think i can speak on behalf of most of us when i say we're glad you popped in ...

and stayed

still relevant tbh

ill keep it relevant until the end of the month. in which case you may want to recant my staying around being good n' all

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
maybe ill review 'em when i get em put on. drop is supposed to be about an inch from stock. ill be lower than i am now on VWR sports. dem scene points.

word, probably ride really nice tbh. Usually very good products.

and stayed

still relevant tbh

glad to be back. Funny, how its right when im going back to being a manager :lol:

Jaber

Modero
So I ordered some cheap crossbars for the AllTrack last Tuesday from Amazon. Got lost in transit and finally got a refund from Amazon yesterday. Tracking just updated and said they are in FL and my address is still the Ship To. Wonder if Amazon put a redirect on the package or if I will still receive it lol....

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
So I ordered some cheap crossbars for the AllTrack last Tuesday from Amazon. Got lost in transit and finally got a refund from Amazon yesterday. Tracking just updated and said they are in FL and my address is still the Ship To. Wonder if Amazon put a redirect on the package or if I will still receive it lol....

Free crossbars? niiice

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

Protip, if you want to save a few bucks on your $400 bag of groceries at whole foods, use amazon/wholefoods app on your phone :thumbsup:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

if you still get it amazon might followup to confirm if you got or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.