GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

Drew113

Ready to race!
haha drop all that money on bags and no money left over for anything else???

SoCalR32Boy

789/5000 .:R32
haha drop all that money on bags and no money left over for anything else???

haha basically for the time being. I'm already stage 1, intake and a couple other random little mods. I just need a drop and i would be happy for quite a long time before I go stage 2.

A_Bowers

haha basically for the time being. I'm already stage 1, intake and a couple other random little mods. I just need a drop and i would be happy for quite a long time before I go stage 2.

You say that now. :)

Drew113

Ready to race!

yeah i get what you mean...i came from a platform where coils where used alot more than on VW's but i don't know if i'm gonna go that route or not...right now i'm probably just gonna either get springs or hold out for some bags

YoJustinDood

My work in progress

just low enough... :D

JerGTI

Ready to race!
Couple shots from a trip yesterday. Hopefully the last shots of wintermode:

Glenne

anyone has some pictures of a CSG GTI on 19" new RS6 wheels?
been searching for ages but can't find one. i think it's a good combination but would like to see a picture of one first, thx!

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
anyone has some pictures of a CSG GTI on 19" new RS6 wheels?
been searching for ages but can't find one. i think it's a good combination but would like to see a picture of one first, thx!

Not sure exactly which wheel you're talking about, but I've been running these in 17's for a while now and wishing I had've gone with 19"

Jpac175

Ready to race!
Just put on my summer wheels, car needs a wash. I think it looks great.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363574084622.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363574084622.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 380